Our services include:
- Consultation on any employer-employee matter.
- Representation of your members in disputes and grievances.
- Representation of your members appealing disciplinary actions.
- Contract enforcement.
- Hearings before the Public Employment Relations Board.
- Full evidentiary hearings including arbitrations.
- Complete representation in contract negotiations.
- Monthly newsletters to your membership on behalf of your organization.
- Organizational support including organizing, leadership structuring, and bylaws review.
- Assistance in forming your union and being recognized by your employer.
- Board and leadership training.
- Internal membership recruitment.
- Assistance with community political activity.
- Job classification and compensation analysis.
- Access to CEA’s resource base of contract language, MOUs and survey data.
- Legal advice from CEA’s retained counsel.
- Constructive communication with your employer.